I am so thrilled by the new reviews coming in on all channels on the audio book for One Frosty Christmas. One of Amazon’s top reviewers reviewed the novel. I am over the moon.
Here is just a sample:
December 19, 2017
2) Any course language present : None I noted
3) Type of book : Adventure story surrounding a horse and a girl whom came to care for it
4) Formatting/Editing : Just a few miscues like a word out of order “Why they were being so mean?” (should be ‘were they”) loc. 73, added word needing dropping “It must have been an important” (drop the word ‘an’) loc. 710 and adding a letter when needed “All-for-one and,” Johnny started. “On-for-all..” (needs an ‘e’) loc. 1356.
5) Best/Worst aspect of book : Loved the locations of the Athabasca River and town of River Bend as well as Indian heritage of secondary character
6) Favorite passage : “Someone loved you once. They aren’t here anymore, but I am.”
7) Bottom-line : Very good read in the vein of “Black Beauty” as mentioned in book description making for a worthy read that I did enjoy!
December 20, 2017
: Laura Hesse
An inspirational story of change after a new beginning. Tears and heart wrenching moments keep the listener holding on for a happy ending.
The narration was well done. The characters were well portrayed. Leslie Howard was a perfect choice for this project!
I was given this free review copy audiobook at my request and have voluntarily left this review.